Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The worst kept secret ever

So, I haven't posted on my blog since mid February.  It has been a busy spring.  In fact, it was a busy winter.  What with all the back-to-back blizzards that hit Boston this winter, apparantly Osei and I found other creative indoor activities to keep ourselves busy.

A few days after my last post, we learned we had a little bun in the oven, expected to make its debut somewhere around the middle or end of October.



Though I've been slacking on keeping my blog updated, Osei and I have been quite diligent about taking weekly pictures of the pregnant belly slowly growing.  At 8 1/2 weeks, we began sending a weekly picture to a few very close friends and family, who all live far away from us.  We wanted to be able to include them in our pregnancy even if we couldn't see them in person.  The list has grown since then, and finally, at 27 weeks, I just had the great idea to post these little updates on my blog.  I'm going to start from the beginning and work my way forward.  Hopefully I will catch up before October rolls around!

No comments: