Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 reasons why I appreciate my job

  1. This Friday we have our annual holiday Gala at the Boston Harbor Hotel.  Prom for grownups
  2. Sane working hours, especially compared to the craziness of New York City
  3. The gym in the building basement, which includes weekly Zumba classes, and is dirt cheap, like $12.50-a-month-for-membership-cheap
  4. Casual Friday, every Friday 
  5. Kurig coffee maker, with more coffee choices than I can count, including flavored and fair-trade coffee.  Limitless juice, soda, and bubbly water too.
  6. 100% covered health insurance, for both Osei and I
  7. Casual-attire every time it snows. Occasionally, snow days too
  8. Co-workers are all smart, good people
  9. Lots of leftover snacks from meetings, and bagles for breakfast on Fridays
  10. I definitely appreciate getting a paycheck

No comments: