Wednesday, January 26, 2011

10 reasons why my husband is totally awesome

  1. He makes me lattes on the weekends (we call it Maybucks)
  2. He doesn't get mad that I inevitably steal the blankets (forcing him to snuggle against me to stay warm)
  3. He wakes up early with me and packs my lunch for me, even though I would probably stay in bed if I had the chance to sleep in
  4. He cooks and bakes all sorts of healthy and delicious goodness for me
  5. At least twice a week, he also goes running with me, even when it is below 20 degrees outside and it is snowing
  6. He isn't at all grossed out when I describe in detail everything I'm learning about childbirth and pregnancy in my Midwifery course
  7. He thinks I'm totally hot, even when I surprise him with my ice cold hands up his back
  8. He thinks I'm totally hot, even when I haven't showered in 2 days and am still wearing the same pair of socks
  9. He let me take over both drawers in the bathroom, and about 65% of the medicine cabinet space too
  10. He buys orchids and lillies and basil plants, and then pots them, so they will last longer

4 comments:

osei may said...

Awwh! Thank you, honey. Thanks for thinking so highly of me. I love you and I'm not the only awesome one here.

Amy said...

I wanted to keep it simple, but I have MANY more reasons than that!

HornHarmony said...

I was thinking, "you only came up with ten?!?" ;)

Amy said...

I know, I really had to edit it down. But I thought a list of 579 (off the top of my head) reasons would be less manageable for my readers to appreciate