Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lots of Love to go around in Loveland

A few days before our wedding, we took our recently-arrived guests to Benson Sculpture Garden in Loveland, Colorado. The park is conveniently named after my maiden name too, but that's actually just a coincidence. I remember how hectic we started feeling at this point with all the last-minute wedding preparations, especially now that family had begun to arrive and gather in Colorado. Osei's parents were hosted by the very generous family of my brother-in-law, and the rest of the group stayed with my sister and her husband.


We both had so much to smile about!


We sat in the grass while the grown-ups looked at the sculptures.


No one minded the two soon-to-be-newly-weds who couldn't bear to stand even a few feet apart!


We took a moment by ourselves to steal a quick whispered conversation.


I'm so in love with this amazing man!

No comments: