Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eight Days a Week, I lo-ooo-ooove her!

Today was our first trip out of the house since birth!  We just went a few blocks away to the Pediatrician, but it was a very big deal (for mamma, at least).  I was nervous as anything, just buckling up our baby girl in her carseat for the first time.  But Palesa did wonderful.  The appointment went well too, and Palesa is back up to her birth weight already.  That's our gal!























Palesa also slept in our homemade co-sleeper for the first time yesterday.  We wanted to add a few more pegs to reinforce the sleeping platform.  She'd been sleeping between us for the first week, so Mommy and Daddy enjoyed getting to cuddle again too.  The sheet I made from an old larger sheet which I sewed to fit the co-sleeper mattress.

ETA- something must have worked out well in her new co-sleeper, because Palesa slept for two stretches of 4 hours!  I was thrilled!

No comments: