Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I guess that's one way to get over an ex...

Last night I got a package in the mail from the ex-boyfriend who broke up with me last Sunday. Priority United States Postal Service.

He wrote a short but very sincere letter, and returned all the things I'd left at his house:
  • A few Brazilian CDs he'd borrowed
  • A book I thought he'd enjoy reading
  • A tupperware bowl with lid (a good mixing bowl is hard to find!)
  • A half-empty travel-size container of face wash
  • A toothbrush

Ouch, toothbrush.

Strangely, I feel a little better now about the breakup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a d-bag! Are you serious? UPS-ing a toothbrush?!!! Who does that?! Btw, you are so much hotter than him anyways :) - Jess P

MelMaGray said...

wait a second!?! you broke up?! I'm so lost.... boys are quietest during 1 and 3pm...call when you can and fill me in. I'm crushed, and I never met him!