Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's a puppy!

This weekend I met Saler.  He's an 8-month-old German Shepard puppy that the Nortons just welcomed to their family.  They are my adopted CT family- so basically this is like my adopted dog :)  
Saler was excited to meet a new friend.  Especially a new friends with heels and ankles and calves to bite.  Maybe I should take it as a compliment that my lower legs seemed delicious?
Saler is also going to classes and training.  We have a lot in common.  I'm studying for Level I of my CFA exam, and Saler is studying for a Level I Shutzhund exam.  That is a 3-level dog-certification that includes tracking, obedience, protection etc.  I think we'll end up putting in similar hours studying.
Buffy in the background doesn't understand what the fuss is about.  She'll sit for you and let you pet her just because

He was only looking at me because he thought the camera was a toy to eat.  Look at him drooling.

No comments: