Friday, October 7, 2011

17 weeks 5 days

Hello all,

This has been an exciting week in the May household. Osei is working very hard finishing is final thesis paper (the thesis he already presented a few weeks ago). He will graduate next Saturday, woo hoo!

Not that the days matter very much, but this picture is from today, 17weeks 5 days. The shirt actually says "Smith" and is in honor of Smith College Commencement, which happened this weekend. Unfortunately, I missed my 6 year class reunion, but I was there in spirit. Who knows if we're growing a future Smithie too!

I've been feeling the baby (who we call Omee right now) moving a lot. On Friday, I could feel thumping from the outside, just placing my hand on my belly. It kind of feels like a goldfish you buy at the pet store hitting into the side of the plastic bag. Please promise to never tell our child that we often compare it to a goldfish. :)

I hope all are well. Hugs to all!

Love,

Amy & Osei

No comments: