Friday, October 7, 2011

18.5 weeks

Hello all,

Here is a picture from 18.5 weeks, just before heading over to Osei's graduation. Yes, Osei graduated! I'm so proud of him. My mom got me this lovely outfit, and I'd just like to point out her excellent taste and sense of style.

I'm feeling great. Getting up is a little harder, and I can definitely feel the changes in my center of gravity. When I'm laying down or sitting in a deep chair, I sort of feel like a bug stuck on my back with my legs and arms just sort of sprawling in the air. I have to roll over and carefully maneuver, and getting up is a little more awkward. I have a feeling that is only going to get worse though!

We have our next prenatal this week with our fabulous midwives, Audra, Tara (and apprentice Catherine, who, last year completed the same midwifery program that I am taking).

Love to all,

Amy

No comments: