Friday, January 16, 2009

Everything I know, I learned from NPR's Talk of the Nation

Ok, well maybe not quite everything, but my life has dramatically improved since I discovered Talk of the Nation on itunes. 

Neal Conan, thank you for leading me through a "productive exchange of ideas and opinions on issues that dominate the news landscape.  And Ira Flatow, I just can't get enough of Science Fridays.  

TOTN, as we insiders like to call it, gets me though some of my long training runs in the dead of winter, engages me on topics I didn't even know were issues, and touches me with its stories. Not to mention, my inner nerd is in intellectual bliss every time I learn about something like methane gas on Mars, or 50 years of research on pheromones.  

Thank you again Neil, Ira, and all of the TOTN staff.  I like what you do.  

No comments: