Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh nice tie. You know, I have a Snuggie that color

You'll find the most annoying thing about your Snuggie is that it a) doesn't have a hood (and really how could it, since it slips on like a backward bathrobe) and b) it is a little long, so that when I wear it to work over my coat, the bottom drags on the sidewalk.  However, in every other manner, it is as good as advertised- I really wear it everywhere.  

In fact, I wore it the other day to Carnegie Hall even (I'm going to suggest that they provide them to all concert goers).  And when they blast the A/C in the office, I can wear my Snuggie here at my desk... so I stay warm and I have my hands free to type.  And, a good pair of sturdy heels and pearl earrings worn with your Snuggie, really dresses it up a bit so that it becomes an entirely appropriate corporate attire.  Sometimes I like to accessorize a bit too with a nice wide belt. 

My next idea is a dry-fit Snuggie.  Or one with a detachable hood. Or both.  It's the sensation that's sweeping the nation.  How could you possibly live without it?

No comments: