Sunday, January 25, 2009

New York City Restaurant Week

As if a perfect day could possibly get any better... After a nice little 20 mile run this morning, and an afternoon at the Museum of the City of New York, I'd worked up quite an appetite.

Serge must have read my mind, and we stumbled on a little place called Mia Donna on 58th Street between Lexington and 3rd... only to discover we're in the midst of Restaurant Week!  

This is a twice-yearly phenomenon featuring over 250 New York City restaurants, each enticing customers with prix-fixe menus at a fraction of the normal price.

I've been living in New York City for nearly 4 years now, and am proud so say that I have now experienced Restaurant Week.  

2 comments:

HornHarmony said...

With all of the New York activities, it's going to be hard *sniff* to stay away during spring break! You do a good job of making me miss it!

Amy said...

Boo! We should talk about it- I will be leaving right after my b-day though for my race. Are you still at CMEA?